This almost “no-bake” pie is low in calories and delightfully sweet and tart. So refreshing and bursting with fresh lemon flavor! Each slice has just 112 calories, 4 grams of fat, and 5 Blue WW Freestyle SmartPoints, and 5 Green.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Bake Time 10 minutes
Chill Time: 4 hours, before serving
Ingredients for Crust:
1 cup + 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs, see shopping tips and prep tips to make your own crumbs
2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter or Smart Balance light, melted
1 tablespoon water
Ingredients for Pie:
½ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
1½ teaspoons gelatin
1 (8oz) package ⅓ less fat cream cheese
1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt, I used Chobani (my favorite)
½ cup sugar
2 pkg Stevia
1 teaspoon graham cracker crumbs for topping
1. To make crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9-inch square or round pan with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and water. Mix well to coat all crumb. Set aside 1 teaspoon for topping. Press the rest of the crumbs into bottom of prepared pan.
Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let crust cool before filling. Or to cool quicker: Place in freezer for 10 minutes to cool or refrigerate crust for 30 minutes before adding filling.
2. To make filling: In a small bowl combine 2 tablespoons of lemon juice with gelatin and stir. Next, warm remaining 6 tablespoons of lemon juice for 30 seconds in microwave (to dissolve gelatin; don’t let it boil) and quickly mix well to dissolve the gelatin.
4. In a freestanding mixer or large bowl with a hand mixer, combine cream cheese, sugar and Stevia. Blend well. Mix in yogurt until completely blended. Stir in lemon juice and mix well. Pour into cooled graham cracker crust. Sprinkle the top with 1 teaspoon remaining graham cracker crumbs.
5. Chill pie in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight, before serving. This dessert freezes well too.
Makes 12 slices
You can buy a box of Honey Maid graham cracker crumbs ready to go for this pie. It’s sold in the baking aisle of the supermarket.
To make your own crumbs:
1.You’ll need about 10 graham crackers to make 1⅛ cup crushed.
2. Break the graham crackers into smaller pieces. To turn those pieces into crumbs, use a food processor or blender. Pulse until you’ve got crumbs.
3. To make crumbs the old-fashioned way, put the graham cracker pieces in a large, heavy-duty resealable bag. (Leave a small opening in the top of the bag to allow air to escape.) Using a little pressure, roll a rolling pin over the plastic bag. Continue rolling the pin over the bag until the cookies are broken into crumbs.
WW Freestyle SmartPoints 5-Blue
WW SmartPoints 5-Green
WW Points Plus 3
|SKINNY FACTS: for 1 serving
112 calories, 4g fat, 1g sat. fat, 10mg chol, 3g protein, 17g carbs, 0g fiber, 117mg sod, 12g sugar
|FACTS: for Freestyle SmartPoints
99 calories, 1g sat. fat, 1g protein, 11g sugar