Warm pizza in a dip? It doesn’t get better than this! Super easy to make and will definitely be the hit of the party. A true crowd-pleaser for kids and grown-ups alike! It’s much skinnier than a regular recipe because I’m using reduced-fat cheeses, very lean turkey pepperoni and a delicious skinny ranch. The skinny for 2 tablespoons is 75 calories, 5 grams of fat and 2 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS. You might just want to make two of them because it’ll quickly disappear…It’s awesome!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 18 minutes
1 (8 oz) package reduced-fat (25% less fat) cream cheese
½ cup Nancy’s Skinny Ranch Dressing or ¼ cup light mayonnaise and ¼ cup fat-free sour cream
½ cup pizza sauce, see shopping tip
1 clove garlic, minced
½ teaspoon Italian seasonings
½ teaspoon onion powder
1 cup (3 ounces) reduced-fat turkey pepperoni, chopped and divided, see shopping tip
½ cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Toasted Boboli slices, baguette slices, bread sticks, and/or Milton’s whole wheat snack crackers.
1. Preheat oven to 375. Coat a 9” pie plate with cooking spray.
2. In a processor or using a hand mixer, whip the cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the ranch dressing, pizza sauce, garlic, Italian seasoning, and onion powder.
3. Add ¾ cup turkey pepperoni and ½ of the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
4. Pour into pie plate and spread evenly. Top with remaining pepperoni and cheeses.
5. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until hot and bubbly.
6. Serve at once with toasted Boboli triangles, toasted baguette slices, bread sticks and/or Milton’s whole wheat snack crackers.
Makes 2 cups (1 serving, 2 tablespoons)
This recipe uses ½ of a 6 oz package of Hormel’s 70% reduced-fat turkey pepperoni. You’ll find it in the luncheon meat section of most supermarkets. If you can’t find it, substitute with reduced-fat salami.
Pizza sauce is sold in jars at most supermarkets. I bought it at Trader Joe’s. There are several brands available such as Ragu.
Weight Watchers (old points) 2
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 2
|SKINNY FACTS: for 2 tablespoons dip
75 cal, 5g fat, 7g protein 2g carbs, 0 g fiber, 331mg sodium, 1g sugar
|FAT FACTS: for a fattening 2 tablespoons
150 calories, 13g fat, 6g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fiber, 343mg sodium,1g sugar