Warm pizza in a dip? It doesn’t get better than this! Super easy to make and a real hit with kids and grown-ups alike. It’s much skinnier than a regular recipe because I’m using reduced-fat cheeses, very lean turkey pepperoni, and a delicious skinny ranch. Each serving, 2 tablespoons, has 75 calories and 5 grams of fat. It’s awesome!
- 1 (8 oz.) package reduced-fat cream cheese (25% less fat)
- ½ cup The BEST Skinny Ranch Dressing (3 ingredients) or a store-bought light ranch (you could use ¼ cup light mayonnaise plus ¼ cup fat-free sour cream instead of ranch dressing)
- ½ cup pizza sauce, see shopping tips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasonings
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup (3 oz.) reduced-fat turkey pepperoni, chopped and divided, see shopping tip
- ½ cup light mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Toasted Boboli slices, baguette slices, bread sticks, and/or Milton’s whole wheat snack crackers.
Preheat oven to 375. Coat a 9” pie plate with cooking spray.
In a processor or using a hand mixer, whip cream cheese until smooth. Stir in ranch dressing, pizza sauce, garlic, Italian seasoning, and onion powder.
Add ¾ cup turkey pepperoni and ½ of the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
Pour into pie plate and spread evenly. Top with remaining pepperoni and cheeses.
Bake for about 15-20 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Serve at once with toasted Boboli triangles, toasted baguette slices, bread sticks and/or Milton’s whole wheat snack crackers. I even like this dip served with celery sticks.
Makes 2 cups (1 serving, 2 tablespoons)
This recipe uses ½ of a 6 oz package of Hormel’s 70% reduced-fat turkey pepperoni. You’ll find it in the luncheon meat section of most supermarkets. If you can’t find it, substitute with reduced-fat salami.
Pizza sauce is sold in jars at most supermarkets. I bought it at Trader Joe’s. There are several brands available such as Ragu.
WW Freestyle SmartPoints
WW POINTS PLUS 2
|SKINNY FACTS: for 2 tablespoons dip (using my skinny ranch dressing)
75 cal, 5g fat, 7g protein 2g carbs, 0g fiber, 331mg sodium, 1g sugar
Serving: 2tablespoonsCalories: 75kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 7gFat: 5gSodium: 331mgSugar: 1gPlus Points: 2