The 80’s brought yummy dressings such as Honey Mustard and I’ve loved it ever since! Not only does it taste great on salads, it’s terrific to dress coleslaw and potato salad or as a dip for raw veggies, baked chicken fingers or drizzled over steamed vegetables. I personally love this dressing mashed into a baked potato. So easy to make since the base is my skinny ranch dressing recipe. Each 2 tablespoon servings has just 46 calories, 2 grams of fat and 2 Weight Watchers SmartPoints. Have fun with the endless possibilities!
Prep Time: 15 minutes (includes making the ranch dressing)
Chill Time: 1 hour
2½ tablespoons honey
1½ tablespoons spicy brown mustard or yellow mustard (not Dijon)
1. Prepare the ranch dressing. Refrigerate the remaining ranch dressing for another use.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together 1 cup ranch dressing, honey and mustard. Mix until well blended.
3. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before using.
4. Skinny Honey Mustard Dressing will keep in the refrigerator for at least a week.
5. Great to use as a salad dressing, dip for vegetables or a sandwich spread.
Makes 1⅛ cups total (18 tablespoons)
Weight Watchers SmartPoints 2
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 1
Weight Watchers (old points) 1
|SKINNY FACTS: for 2 tablespoons
46 calories, 2g fat, 0g sat. fat, 3mg chol, 1g prot, 8g carbs, 0g fiber, 213mg sod, 6g sugar
|FAT FACTS: for 2 tablespoons Kraft Honey Mustard Dressing
110 calories, 8g fat, 5mg chol, 0g prot, 9g carbs, 0g fiber, 270mg sod, 8g sugar